And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people
P. Moses Yoon’s Prayer Topics:
• To build a loving community
• To raise leaders of next generations
• To serve campuses through laymen missionaries
• To send 100,000 missionaries out by 2041
P. Ron Ward’s term as a new General Director will start from August. Inauguration ceremony is scheduled on August 12. May God grant him new vision and bless his new leadership in our community!
• Online Forum: May God continue to bless our online forums to be edifying and encouraging to many UBF coworkers (forums will be offered quarterly from now on). Please pray for the Online Forum Task Force (led by Dr. E*zraCho).
• Mission Revival Movement: HQ WMD (led by M. David Kim) proposed Mission Revival Movement and started praying for it as a group. Please pray for God’s wisdom and guidance as they pray and prepare for this movement.
• UBF Tentmakers – A Life Following God’s words: This is a YouTube channel that introduces the life of UBF lay missionaries and shepherds. A new episode of M. Maria Meyer (Dresden, Germany) was released. Please pray for casting. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyM7mG0BANXFz4XT2o_wAKg
• Emerging Leaders Cohort (ELC) program: ELC Delta team is going to graduate this month; ELC Echo team is finishing their 1st year program; A new cohort team is being formed. Please pray for these cohorts that all participants may grow as spiritual leaders in our ministries.
• Gap Year Program: The HQ has prepared a unique Gap Year Program for young people in our community (https://gapyear.ubf.org/). Please let the young people in your chapter know this opportunity. May God bless UBF Gap Year Program to benefit many young people in our community. (Questions: UBFgapyear@gmail.com)
• Vision Academy for the Next Generation: We prepared only a few selective, high-demand courses that address practical and relevant issues to our young people. The summer 2022 courses will be offered in July and August and will include the following courses (Online registration is available at academy.visionubf.org):
o Dating and Marriage in Godly Perspective
o Professional Career Choice and Planning
o Spiritual Leadership in the Books of Samuel and Kings
Please pray that God may use this academy for his glory in raising our next generation leaders.
Chapter/Regional Prayer Topics:
• Ukraine and our coworkers:
May God end the war and bring peace to the land! May God protect our brothers and sisters and their families who remain in the country during the war! Please also pray for our coworkers who escaped to other countries (some of them have returned to Ukraine and others are planning to return soon). May God provide everything they need and guide them into his ways! May God comfort and bless them from above and strengthen them through his words!
• Africa International Conferences by region:
o North (Sudan, Egypt): Juba (10/14-16), in-person
o West (Nigeria, Ghana): Nigeria (10/8-9), in-person
o East (Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia): TBA
o South (Zambia, South Africa, Zimbabwe): Wits (9/30-10/2), Hybrid
Pray for those who are making detailed plans for the conferences.
• M. Isaac Park was elected as the Latin America coordinator and started his term on July 1. He prays to build a united community, raise Latin leaders, and send out missionaries from Latin America.
• Canadian Summer Bible Conference: They are celebrating the 40th anniversary of Canada UBF. The conference is held on July 1-3, 2022 during Canada Day. All 18 chapters in Canada will be participating in the online conference. Prayer topics are: 1) Experience the power of faith in God - Everything is possible!, 2) Canada to be a kingdom of priests and a holy nation, 3) Evangelize all Canadian campuses, 4) Establishment of next generation leaders, 5) Give thanks for the work of God in Canada in the past 40 years, 5) Messengers (Luke Hong, Ian Agard, Natan Bekit, Joseph Minielli, Samuel Mukewedeya), 6) 250 conference attendants
• Francophone Conference: French-speaking UBF ministries will have a conference in France on August 4-7. Ministries from France, Belgium, Switzerland, and Canada will be participating. Pray for the next gen leaders who are organizing the conference under the leadership of Paul Heo (Paris UBF).
• Russia Summer Bible Conference (Aug 18-21): Theme: “A kingdom of priests and holy nation.” Please pray for the messengers and testimony sharers and other servants who are preparing for different parts of conference program.
• Summer Bible Conferences: Numerous summer conferences will be held during this summer. Let us pray that God may bless them with life-giving messages and heart-moving testimonies so that many people may accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior or renew their faith in him.
• UBF Europe is hosting the following events during this summer. Please pray for them.
o Aug 1-5 JBF Camp in Croatia
o Aug 4-7 Summer Conference for French Speaking Countries in Colmar (France)
o Aug 5-8 Children's Conference in Mucke (Germany)
o Aug 17-20 Encounter Conference in Mainz
Prayer Requests from Coworkers:
• Dr. James Hong (Chicago): He is receiving chemotherapy to stop the growth of cancer. He cannot sleep well due to severe back pain. Please pray that the white blood cell count may become normal and he may eat well and gain strength to continue to fight cancer. May God have mercy on him and heal him through the treatments! May God also strengthen him through his words at SBC! He prays to live by faith without fear every day.
• S. M*oody (Q nation) was diagnosed with cervical disk in three parts. Please pray for him to receive proper treatments and be healed completely. He is an influential leader. May God strengthen him with life-giving words each day!
• S. J*ulieAngam (India) (by Dr. John Angam): She may be able to eat well so that her body will be strengthened and able to accept chemotherapy. She may be also able to sleep well and heal from the wounds of surgery. She may remain strong in faith by holding God's promise in her heart and be able to bear all the pain of procedures.
• S. Darren (London, UK): “I still have no salivary glands which makes eating very difficult however, I am getting used to life without saliva, adapting what I eat… I am back at work, trying to learn how to manage stress which is a major factor in the fight against cancer. I'm not sure I'm doing such a great job at it so far... needs prayer.”
• M. J*ohnKim (France): His current contract at work is ending this summer. Please pray that he may be able to transfer to another department and stay in France to continue to serve God’s ministry there. He started working for a new department as part time. He needs to prove himself there. Please pray for him.
• M. Luke Jeon (Sri Lanka) will visit USA with his family this summer for rest and mission report sharing. He will be hosted by Akron UBF. Please pray for this precious house church to have good rest and inspire many through their mission report.
• New house churches. Please pray for them.
o 6/6 Peter Jeong and Sarah Wieland (Koln, Germany)
o 6/11 Josef You and Ruth Shim (Chicago)
o 6/16 Youngseok (Moses) and Angelika (Joy) (Sri Lanka)
o 7/9 Joshua Lee jr. (Belgium) and Rebecca Jeong (Yeonhee) in Seoul
Sick coworkers and children:
H*annahKoh (Hansung), H*annahByeon (Kwanak 3), J*oshuaJin (Kwanak3), T*ae-wooKim (Yeon-hee), Y*esungKim (Jong Ro), D*anielKim (Campinas, Brazil), G*raceKim (Karawachi, Indonesia), E*ugenia (Peru), K*yunghwaPark (Anam), H*annahCho (Busan, Korea), YoonSook Choi (JongRo2, Korea), J*uanaPark (Colombia), A*naHeo (Paraguay), J*oyPalaka (India), J*ulieAngam (India), A*eranSuh (JongRo2), E*lizabethYeon (N Seoul), J*amesHong (Chicago), P*aulNa (JongRo 7, Korea), R*uthLim (NY), K*nutRohrmoser (Germany), T*homasKang (Japan), J*ohnKim (Colorado, USA), B*ecky (Song)Lee (San Jose, USA), G*raceJoo (Sweden), A*brahamLee (Milwaukee), P*aulineLee (Denmark), A*brahamLincoln (Boston)
If you want to cancel your prayer slot, click button on the right side [Edit] button and delete the time from the list you have booked. If you want to edit your prayer time, cancel and book again please. Click the right [tip] icon for details.
Even if the time slot you want to choose is already taken, you can still click on it and add your name.