And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people
P. Moses Yoon’s Prayer Topics:
• To build a loving community
• To raise leaders of next generations
• To serve campuses through laymen missionaries
• To send 100,000 missionaries out by 2041
P. Ron Ward’s term as a new General Director will start from August. May God grant him new vision and bless his new leadership in our community!
• Online Forum: May God continue to bless our online forums (Korean and English) to be edifying and encouraging to many UBF coworkers. Please pray for the Online Forum Task Force (led by Dr. E*zraCho).
• Mission Revival Movement: HQ WMD (led by M. David Kim) proposed Mission Revival Movement and started praying for it as a group. Please pray for God’s wisdom and guidance as they pray and prepare for this movement.
• UBF Tentmakers – A Life Following God’s words: This is a YouTube channel that introduces the life of UBF lay missionaries and shepherds. Please pray for casting. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyM7mG0BANXFz4XT2o_wAKg
• Emerging Leaders Cohort (ELC) program:
o ELC Delta team in their 2nd year program and the new ELC Echo team in their 1st year program: Please pray for these cohorts that all participants may grow as spiritual leaders in our ministries.
o WEW (Women Encouraging Women) track: The 2nd track titled “RECHARGE!” was very successful. They now launched a new session with women coworkers around the world. May God richly bless the program!
• Gap Year Program: The HQ has prepared a unique Gap Year Program for young people in our community (https://gapyear.ubf.org/). Please let the young people in your chapter know this opportunity. May God bless UBF Gap Year Program to benefit many young people in our community. (Questions: UBFgapyear@gmail.com)
• Vision Academy for the Next Generation: An online education system is being developed for the spiritual education of the next generations. A Task Force has been formed and Dr. Daniel Lee (Shippensburg UBF) is leading the TF. Courses will be offered starting from this summer (in collaboration with Vision Camp). Please pray for this important project. In-person Vision Camp will be resumed in 2023.
Chapter/Regional Prayer Topics:
• Ukraine and our coworkers:
May God end the war and bring peace to the land! May God protect our brothers and sisters and their families who remain in the country during the war! Please also pray for our coworkers who escaped to other countries. May God provide everything they need and guide them into his ways! Our missionaries are still meeting with Ukrainian shepherds online for Bible study and prayer (some of them went back to Ukraine). May God comfort and bless them from above and strengthen them through his words!
• Africa International Conferences by region:
o North: Sudan, Egypt
o West: Nigeria, Ghana
o East: Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Ethiopia
o South: Zambia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Sep. 30-Oct. 2
Pray for those who are making detailed plans for the conferences.
• M. Isaac Park was elected as the Latin America coordinator and will start his period from July 1. He prays to build a united community, raise Latin leaders, and send out missionaries from Latin America.
• Milwaukee UBF leadership succession: They will have a leadership succession service at 3pm (CST) on Saturday, May 28, 2022, both in person and online at the link below. M. Paul Dang will transition the leadership role to S. Bradley James Tetzlaff. Please pray for him to serve the ministry well by the help of God and to have beautiful coworking in God’s love and grace. May God establish the Milwaukee ministry all the more as a holy, faithful, gospel-centered church. The link for the online service is https://milwaukeeubf.org/groupmeet. If you would like to attend in-person, the address is: 1250 E. Hampton Rd. Whitefish Bay, WI 53217, USA
Prayer Requests from Coworkers:
• S. M*oody (Q nation) was diagnosed with cervical disk in three parts. Please pray for him to receive proper treatments and be healed completely. He is an influential leader. May God strengthen him with life-giving words each day!
• Please pray for M. H*annahShin (Czech) who had colon surgery (tumor). She had a hernia after initial surgery and received another operation but had some inflammation. She had to be hospitalized again. She is now back home. It will take several weeks to recover. Please pray for full health recovery.
• M. G*raceJoo (Sweden) still suffers from severe headache after surgery. Please continue to pray for her full recovery.
• M. P*aulineLee (Denmark) is receiving chemotherapy (breast cancer). May God strengthen her every day and heal her completely!
• P. A*brahamLincoln (Boston) received an open heart surgery. He is recovering but very weak and fatigued. Please pray for his complete recovery.
• S. J*ulieAngam (India) (by Dr. John Angam): She may be able to eat well so that her body will be strengthened and able to accept chemotherapy. She may be also able to sleep well and heal from the wounds of surgery. She may remain strong in faith by holding God's promise in her heart and be able to bear all the pain of procedures.
• M. G*raceKim (Karawachi, Indonesia): Little progress has been made in her rehab process. The left side of her body still remains paralyzed. Please pray for her recovery. They need to make a decision whether to continue to stay in Korea or move back to Indonesia. Please pray for M. Joshua and the family.
• M. J*ohnKim (France): His current contract at work is ending this summer. Please pray that he may be able to transfer to another department and stay in France to continue to serve God’s ministry there. He started working for a new department as part time. He needs to prove himself there. Please pray for him.
• Dr. S*amuelYoo went back to Ethiopia and is supporting the ministry. May God bless his service and ministry!
• Dr. L*ukeLim also went back to Uganda after having a sabbatical year in Korea. May God bless his vision for Bethesda Hospital and Ugandan ministry!
• M. J*acobKim (Johannesburg, South Africa) will move to Indonesia at the end of May. Please pray for safe moving and adjustment to new environment.
Sick coworkers and children:
H*annahKoh (Hansung), H*annahByeon (Kwanak 3), J*oshuaJin (Kwanak3), T*ae-wooKim (Yeon-hee), Y*esungKim (Jong Ro), D*anielKim (Campinas, Brazil), G*raceKim (Karawachi, Indonesia), E*ugenia (Peru), K*yunghwaPark (Anam), H*annahCho (Busan, Korea), YoonSook Choi (JongRo2, Korea), J*uanaPark (Colombia), A*naHeo (Paraguay), J*oyPalaka (India), J*ulieAngam (India), A*eranSuh (JongRo2), E*lizabethYeon (N Seoul), J*amesHong (Chicago), P*aulNa (JongRo 7, Korea), R*uthLim (NY), K*nutRohrmoser (Germany), T*homasKang (Japan), J*ohnKim (Colorado, USA), B*ecky (Song)Lee (San Jose, USA), G*raceJoo (Sweden), A*brahamLee (Milwaukee)
If you want to cancel your prayer slot, click button on the right side [Edit] button and delete the time from the list you have booked. If you want to edit your prayer time, cancel and book again please. Click the right [tip] icon for details.
Even if the time slot you want to choose is already taken, you can still click on it and add your name.